1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Airport Security, Size Matters

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by emor, May 6, 2010.

1. emor

emor

May 16, 2004
    kcmo
    MAY 6--A Transportation Security Administration screener is facing an assault rap after he allegedly beat a co-worker who joked about the size of the man's genitalia after he walked through a security scanner. The May 4 confrontation involved Rolando Negrin, 44, and other TSA employees who had previously taken part in a training session at Miami International Airport, according to the below Miami-Dade Police Department reports. Negrin, pictured in the mug shot at right, and his co-workers had been training with new "whole body image" machines--the controversial kind that provide very revealing images of a traveler--when Negrin walked through the scanner. "The X-ray revealed that [Negrin] has a small penis and co-workers made fun of him on a daily basis," reported cops. Following his arrest, Negrin told police that he "could not take the jokes anymore and lost his mind." After work Tuesday evening, Negrin confronted fellow TSA screener Hugo Osorno in an airport parking lot. Negrin wanted to "resolve a problem," and get Osorno, 34, to "finally respect him." Instead, Negrin allegedly pulled out a police baton and began striking Osorno, while demanding an apology. A witness told cops that Negrin told Osorno, in Spanish, "Get on your knees or I will kill you and you better apologize." When Negrin, wearing his TSA uniform, arrived for work yesterday, he was arrested on an aggravated battery count and booked into the Miami-Dade lockup. Osorno, police reported, suffered "bruises and abrasions on his back and arms" during the attack.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0506101tsa1.html

2. Yeah, not too surprised at something like this happening.

3. need4mospd

need4mospd

Dec 22, 2005
    Houston
    Now everyone in the world knows Rolando Negrin has a small penis.

4. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Think he was compensating?

5. emor

emor

May 16, 2004
    kcmo

"I WAS IN THE POOL. I WAS IN THE POOL!"

6. "This is my baton, this is my gun;
    This is for fighting, this is for fun."

Leon Uris, Battle Cry

7. Maybe he's a grower, not a shower?

8. Great. You guys know what this means, right? Now any time you use an airport bathroom, it's going to be packed with insecure dudes trying to whip it up to half mast status before walking through those scanners.

9. MN_Bass

MN_Bass Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2008
    Minnesota
    I'm not small your too big :)

10. EBodious

EBodious

Aug 2, 2006
    Iowa
    ewwww, that's quite a mental image.

my girlfriend says (happily) that size really does matter, and women say it doesn't to be nice.

yeah, that's rite, i'm bragging. i show y'all a full body scan...

11. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    God, he missed out on a sweeeeet sexual harrassment suit!

12. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    +1,000! I would take a big bank account over a big schlong any day!:smug:

13. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    Is anyone else at all reminded of Spinal Tap?