Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For EVERYONE!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by BigWig Will, Jan 8, 2003.

1. TxBass

TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    that was very nice...does anybody here have little ones that drag their bears with them into "Mommy/Daddy's" bed late at night? Now that's fun!:)

2. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Thanx BigWig...I totally needed that...How sweet...Hey, how much a minute for that 900# ?;)

3. superfreak

superfreak Unregistered

Aug 18, 2002
    Clarksville, TN
    Yes, except she brings her night time barbie in bed with us!

4. fenderbass1214

fenderbass1214 Guest

Oct 29, 2002
    California
    sounds like fun...yea I join my parents bedrooms...your never to old...or at least thats what they tell me. :)

5. fenderbass1214

fenderbass1214 Guest

Oct 29, 2002
    California
    bedroom, sorry...theres only one bedroom

6. my boys when they were very young would bring their pillow and blanket, if daddy was home, and lay on the floor in the middle of the night. can not tell you how many times i got up and tripped over them. when their dad was gone, they would take turns sleeping my bed. my 14 year old has this teddy bear from when he was born, yes still has it, and do you know, he still keeps it in his bed and if his little cousin, superfreaks daughter, takes it he tears the house apart for it. my youngest has a thing for blankets, so i made him a blanket that he brings everywhere. i think it is sweet that they keep a little bit of their young young ages with them. and their friends, who are football players, and all, never pick about the bear thing. as a matter of fact, they think it is great and try to steal it to sleep with when they stay at each others house. and even at this age, when their dad goes into the field, they take turns in my room. i have to beg them to let me have a night to myself. and yes, your never to old for the parents bedroom. :D

7. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    Thanks, that felt good! :)

I think I'll forward that to my sister.

8. TxBass

TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    that's what I'm hoping for my house...
    my son(2 1/2) just got out of his crib to a "big boy bed" over Christmas and has quickly figured out how to get to the floor, open the door and come down to our room (with "Clancy"-his bear-in tow). Of course this is cool at a time that's close to when you are getting up, but when it's 4:41 it can be kinda early:D but...I still savor it cause it's so cute.

9. That was nice, but I turned my sound off just in case. I've come across similar cute things like that that then gave you a nasty surprise.

Mike

10. Yo Hot Will I'm game but how come 1-900 and not 1-800 hmmm?;) I also feel the love and I also need some lovin. My husband went on a four day hiking trip and I miss him sooooooo much. Of course it doesn't compare to those whose loved ones are away for longer periods of time. All of them are in my prayers. They are the ones fighting for our Country. Go service People:cool:

11. I have two small boys who like to crawl into bed with me when daddy is not around they don't carry teddy bears but my youngest carries at least four Giki's (pillow cases):rolleyes:

12. Man you really know how to crack some one up. Good for you:D ;)

13. I totally agree. I love that L and C do that. I didn't notice a bear when I was there but then again it was really hectic. I loved your story. My friend Samantha who happens to be 27 still carries her blanket around. It is so old that it is in shreds so she leaves the pieces in her pillow case. It is really cute.

14. I still have my teddy bear....he's probably coming with me to college too. :eek: :rolleyes: ;)