Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For Free

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by dooft11, Dec 22, 2005.

1. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    Dear all
    I find alot of those ....elastic..? foam inside the Christmas Gift Packing, which sent to my desk this morning, I guess those will be pretty good for the pickup installation. so if anyone of you are interested in some, just contact me, i can send you some( i wont be able to use it all .... :p ) but of course you will be paying the postal.

Merry Christmas to everyTB friend

Attached Files:

2. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    Hello-
    I would love to get some of these. My brother and I make custom basses as a hobby and we have become annoyed at the fact that some of the pickup manufacturers leave out the foam padding. I live in Minnesota, please tell me how much you will send and what the postal cost will be. Regular USPS first class mail is fine by me. I'll be out of town until 12/28 but will look forward to your reply. My email addy is: jnherman@earthlink.net. Thanks! Jeff Herman

3. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    I'll take some. PM sent.

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I could use some as well! I'll pm you.

5. bassist4christ