Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For people that have the ZSNES emulator..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Freaky Fender, Aug 23, 2003.

1. Anyone wanna play a game of mortal kombat or Mario Kart? I'm also open to other games

EDIT: I also have SNES9X, which also supports internet play. So, if you guys any either of these, send me a message on one of the programs. I also have msn. (MSN name: Chain_reaction60@hotmail.com)

2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    hey FF, i might take you on this one...

but wait for me to get my PSX to USB adapter so i can race you on mario kart with a good controller! :D

3. ok, IM me, or shoot me a PM when your all ready!

4. if you haven't played Chrono Trigger yet, you're missing out big time!

5. Hey FF where can you get games for that ZSNES ive been playing it a bit lately but need more good games...

6. i use www.rom-world.com with a pop up blocker. for the password screen use name: access and password: download

7. big ditto to that!

i just cant enjoy the games playing them with a keyboard! it just doesnt feel right at all. :(

8. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    How do you get these things? I'm definitely interested, but I've never heard how to get them?

9. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    damn it FF, get rid of that firewall next time! :mad:

:D
    we tried man

10. yeah, we tried. :D

11. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Firewalls are the bane of my "hey friend let's have a quick game of........whatever"

I disagree with them wholeheartadly, but that's mostly because I'm on a mac, and none of the windows viruii flying around will hurt me.

oh well.

dave, you should get a gravis gamepad pro, it's a USB controller, that is essentially a PS controller, just USB, no dual shock, just the fundamentals, it's perfect for playing old SNES games(L2 and R2 I set for freeze state and defrost state)

I think it's only 8-10 bucks now.

12. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico

you have to remember that i dont have those fancy "Software ETc" or "EB Games" stores on my nearest mall :(

and please add that the prices are really high

also, i had that adapter bought over the Mexican version of Ebay... im just waiting for it to arrive :D

oh, and firewalls suck...

i had windows over years and no firewall, maybe im being too careless :meh: