Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

for people with money to burn....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Joe Nerve, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    don't burn it, send it to me.

Joe Nerve's Bongo Bass Begging
    c/o The Nerve!
    P.O. box 340085
    Bklyn. NY. 11234

I have to have a MM Bongo bass. I will own a MM bongo bass. I will do anything I possibly can (within the law) to have a bongo bass. Bongo bass. Bongo bass. Must own Bongo bass. Bongo bass is on it's way to me now. Money is flowing thrrooough the univers right to me as I type this. Money comes to me in beautiful, loving, wonderful ways. I will own a bongo bass.

Make your checks out to cash please. Thank you.

2. If you want money, start a site called:

www.joeneedsabongo.com

And I GUARANTEE YOU WILL MAKE SOME MONEY. It's works. We've discussed this before in another thread.

3. christoph h.

christoph h.

Mar 26, 2001
    Germany
    well, i tried to send some money, but the links didn't work. sorry.

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    did you try www.getajobjoe.com ? ;) just kidding Joe, I'm willing the Bongo bass into your hands right now. Good Luck!

5. Joe Nerve

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    THEY'RE NOT MY LINKS DAMMITT!!!!!!!!! They're dummy links created by some irresponsible talkbassers.

Send it to the P.O. box.

Thank you.

6. kaboom133

kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    you'll never make it with that kind of thinking....:D

7. kboyd

kboyd

Jul 6, 2002
    Loranger
    Alright now, only my WIFE can call me irresponsible,, and other things...

8. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    I might give this a shot:-

(Clears throat)

I have to have Kylie Minouge. I will have Kylie Minouge. I will do anything I possibly can (within the law) to have Kylie Minouge. Kylie Minouge. Kylie Minouge Must own Kylie Minouge. Kylie Minouge is on it's way to me now. Kylie Minouge is flowing thrrooough the univers right to me as I type this. Kylie Minouge comes to me in beautiful, loving, wonderful ways. I will have Kylie Minouge.

This had better work!

9. christoph h.

christoph h.

Mar 26, 2001
    Germany
    ah, i see. but actually it doesn't matter who gets the money. all of them will buy nice basses.

EDIT: the links still don't work. sorry guys, you'll have to do without my money.

10. secretdonkey

secretdonkey

Oct 9, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Joe, I promise wholeheartedly to help you get this bass... just as soon as I find a permanent cure for my own G.A.S.! :D

So people, send me a Cirrus 4 and an Aphex exciter pedal and I'll be much closer to being able to help our friend Joe. C'mon people - have a heart!!! :p

11. christoph h.

christoph h.

Mar 26, 2001
    Germany
    maybe you could buy a colored toilet seat and attach a stringray-neck.

by the way: i will own a fodera. and a mtd. and a second lefay. and...

12. Joe Nerve

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    a check is in the mail. my first check is coming to me as i type. some good soul felt my pain and wanted to help. i know not who it was. perhaps he or she will remain anonymous. a check is on it's way. money is energy and i have cleared the channels in my soul that have been blocked until now. my path is clear for lots and lots of money that is on it's way this very moment. a bongo bass is mine. britney spears is in my bed. i own a beautiful orange colored bongo bass with a pearloid pickguard. 2 humbucking pickups and 4 band eq. the check will arrive in a day or two. and then more and more. i won't be able to stop them and i'll start buying basses for everyone on talkbass - to keep the energy flowing. bongo bass. bongo bass. bongo bass.