1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD For Sale: 2 Awesome Warwicks!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by willyrep, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willyrep

willyrep

Mar 4, 2008
    New Orleans
    Ok ya'll. I've had both these basses for a little while and I love them to pieces but present situations make me have to part with them unfortunately.
    First is a 2006 Warwick Corvette Taranis 5-string-passive, MEC J and MM pups, black sandblasted ash body, ovangkol neck, about 9 lbs and wearing some broken in GHS boomers. Great bass, very versatile and thick tone, kinda hard to find these. Great condition with low action, I'd call it a 9/10. I'm selling this for $900 shipped. With a gig bag.

Second up is a recent Warwick Rockbass Streamer LX 5-string. Awesome bass for the money. This was a factory 2nd bought from the evil bay. Gloss black finish. Lightweight, very nicely balanced and very versatile. MEC JJ pickups with a stock possibly Chinese made 2-band preamp. Has some finish dings and swirling so I'd rate it a 7.5 out of 10. Killer low B and really is a step up from the Rockbass line of a few years ago. I'm selling for $450 no gigbag. Sorry......
    So, for the Warwick fans-here are two basses that are kind of hard to come by but have served me well and deserve to be played. I'm only shipping CONUS and I've had the best luck with USPS or FedEx. For those of you who have bought from me, you can confer that I pack VERY well. I will have pictures and videos(hopefully) up soon. I 've just realized I'm a P-bass with flats kinda guy and I already have a couple nice Wicks in the stable for the time being. Please PM with questions etc....sorry for the long rant with no pics but I just finished a double and I'm tired and dehaydrated!~It's hot in New Orleans! Not really into trades right now but would consider a nice Jazz.....maybe a vintage mutt of sorts. Also interested in a roadworn Jazz bass in fiesta red for trades. Or stingray...possibly 5-string....
    Cheers Y'all!

2. willyrep

willyrep

Mar 4, 2008
    New Orleans
    Please bear with me-I'm going to try to upload some youtube demos tomorrow as well as some detailed pics. If you look at my previous sale thread you know that I'm meticulous about pics and descriptions. Anyhow, have a nice night talkbass!

3. willyrep

willyrep

Mar 4, 2008
    New Orleans
    I'm gonna try to get back to this when I can, but unfortunately I have to close the thread. I'm moving and about to go on the road for 2 months!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.