1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale-'94 EBMM Sterling $900.00

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RD, Oct 8, 2009.

1. RD

RD

Jun 17, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    I just bought this bass from willsellout in this thread: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=564928, and now find myself in a financial crisis. I don't want to, but find no other way to pay my bills than to sell it.
    More recent photos here:http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd61/rd1oo3/.
    This bass is an awesome player that sounds amazing as can be attested to by others on this board. It also looks amazing, with incredible birdseye figuring on the neck, fingerboard and headstock. I've owned some U.S.A. Laklands with nice birdseye and flaming, but this bass equals or betters them in figuring. It weighs between 8.5-9.0lbs on my bathroom scale. And last but not least, the bass and case are as near mint as I've seen on a used bass, and I've seen more than a few.
    Price is $900.00 shipped in the continental U.S., paypal payment only. No overseas shipping.
    RD
    :bassist:

2. RD

RD

Jun 17, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    My price for this bass is on the highend for the Sterling market, but this bass is truly near mint. The original mutes are still intact and functional. You'll be hard pressed to find another of this era as minty and beautiful as this bass. But, I know that the economy sucks right now for all of us, so I'll open it up to reasonable offers.
    thanks all,
    RD

3. capnjim

capnjim

Mar 13, 2008
    I'll give you a free bump..my '93 is also near mint. I've decided to keep it so mine is off the market.

4. RD

RD

Jun 17, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Thanks capnjim!

5. RD

RD

Jun 17, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Still available bump.
    RD
    :bassist: