1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD For Sale ACG EQ02 3-stacked knob filter based pre amp on a Jazz Plate

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ead, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ead

ead

Aug 1, 2012
    Preston, England
    This unit is barely 3 months old and spent its time with me in an MIJ Fender Jazz fretless. It is thus in virtually new condition.

It is for sale as ACG are building a bass for me incorporating a more extensive pre amp (on the AC Guitars website under the Gallery section - look for J Type Custom 4 for Alan) and the Jazz + ACG EQ02 were acquired to keep my eye in and to learn about the ACG filter based EQ system so to speak. The bass has gone to a gentleman who prefer passive Jazz basses so the EQ02 remains available.

For those unfamiliar with the ACG EQ system some more details are included later in the post.

The unit is in the UK but I am happy to post to the mainland USA carefully packed and insured in transit. I am looking for USD $250 including posting and packaging plus transit insurance. If you are outside the mainland USA please let me know and I'll check that the P&P is not vastly different. Reasonable offers will be carefully considered too ;)

Although I'm new on Talkbass I have been a member of Basschat (the UK equivalent forum) for some years and have excellent feed back there under the same user name. Please find me on ebay.co.uk as alaind5750 too.

These are exceptional on-board pre amps with a huge range of tones available. It is a straight swap into a Jazz bass and should fit most cavities. Please note a 9v battery is also required which sits underneath the pre amp in a space that has been left to accommodate it.

2. ead

ead

Aug 1, 2012
    Preston, England
  3. Skelf

Skelf

Apr 15, 2005
    Moffat D&G Scotland
    Builder AC Guitars.
    Anyone thinking on buying this unit should have no worries dealing with EAD his is a pleasure to deal with. The jazz plate version is also now a special order preamp I don't carry any stock of this version so if it is a plate version you need this is a good deal.

4. LukeFRC

LukeFRC

Mar 15, 2012
    Scotland
    top marks on EAD being a sound guy too from me :)

5. ead

ead

Aug 1, 2012
    Preston, England
    Thanks for the endorsements guys!

6. ead

ead

Aug 1, 2012
    Preston, England
    TTT once more with feeling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.