1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale: Acoustic Image Focus 1 Series II

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by GregoryC, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ***** The amp has been SOLD *****

Hello.

I have for sale an Acoustic Image Focus 1 Series II amp, in near mint condition. It comes with the power cord, speaker cable (1/4" to Speakon) and bag/strap. In case you happen to be unfamiliar with this amp, here is a description from Acoustic Image concerning this model:

The Focus 1 Series II Amplifier

The Focus (600 Watts into 4 Ohms) model combines a one channel preamp section and a switch mode power amplifier in a compact book-sized package that weighs about 2 kilograms (4 pounds). The head is so lightweight that newer versions don't even need a handle! It provides transparent, powerful, and accurate sound reproduction across the full frequency spectrum for acoustic and electric instruments.

Unlike other solid state amps, the Focus has a distinct, warm sound, more like a tube amp, and they are not "voiced" like many electronic instrument amps -- the frequency response is almost "ruler flat". The EQ is sufficient to overcome room acoustics or to shape your sound without adding noise to the signal. The amps were not designed to be driven hard to create distortion in the amp, but effects pedals can be used at the input or in the effects loop, and the fidelity of the amp lets the effect shine through.

Focus 1 SII 10"x9"x2.5", 4.5 lbs. (amp only) 350w/8ohm 600w/4ohm

I am asking $675.00, which includes shipping by USPS Priority Mail to the continental U.S. and Paypal fees. I will also consider shipping out of the U.S., but would need to get a shipping quote to determine the final price. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for taking a look!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.