For Sale: Ampeg B100R Bass Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ned Starks Head, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Ned Starks Head

Ned Starks Head Yis, actually.

Sep 25, 2004
    Charlotte NC
    SOLD!!Had this up for sale before, changed my mind, but things being what they are, I need to move this. I'm the second owner, great used condition, some scuffing of the tolex on the sides but nothing out of the ordinary for it's age (late '90's, I believe). Never had a problem with it, works perfect, sounds great. I'm sure most of you know what this is, but for those who don't:
    100 watts into a 15" speaker, active and passive inputs, gain, bass, low mid, high mid, treble, master volume controls, ultra low, mid, and high enhancement buttons, line out, headphone jack.

Classic vintage Ampeg tone.

$320 plus shipping and handling. OBO.

I'd estimate shipping and handling to be in the $50 dollar range. Probably Fed Ex since they have a hub close by. I live in the Charlotte, N.C. area, local pickup would be great. I'd be willing to drive a 45min radius to meet up if that works.
    Paypal, or USPS money order. Cash or MO if picked up.

I'll be happy to answer any other questions.
    Send me a PM, or email me at
    I also have more pictures if you like.
    Thanks for looking.
  2. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    Any interest in trade plus cash for the 12" B-50R version of this amp? Minty fresh, won BP's shootout, AND now discontinued......