1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Ampeg SVT-15E Classic Cabs USA!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mississippi Al, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Mississippi Al

Mississippi Al

Feb 17, 2006
    I have two Ampeg SVT-15E Classic Bass Cabs available. These were back-ups and saw very little use. There are no tears in the tolex or damage on either, however one of the cabs grille has warped a bit, possibly due to being stored. I've seen this happen on other Ampeg cabs as well--I'm told it is fixable but it never bothered me!

I'm hoping a local will swing by and have a look at these. I live in the vicinity of Cleveland, Ohio and my band travels quite a bit so check out our schedule and maybe we could meet up along the way.

www.myspace.com/laredoohioband

www.laredoohio.com

I am firm on a price of $450.00 for the pair, yes..that means $225.00 EACH and NO I will not sell only ONE!!!

To sweeten the deal and to make up for the slight warpage on the one cabs grill I am including two custom Tuki covers.

Attached Files:

2. TaylorW

TaylorW

Feb 9, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    I would LOVE to get these! But I'm not local and I didn't see a show where you are coming near Alabama

3. Mississippi Al

Mississippi Al

Feb 17, 2006
    I would love to play in Alabama!

4. TaylorW

TaylorW

Feb 9, 2007
    Birmingham, AL
    Well come on down!

5. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Are you ever coming to Toronto?

6. If I can come up with the dough I'll meet you in Hagerstown on 8/4. I'll let you know as soon as possible if I can make this happen.

7. Mississippi Al

Mississippi Al

Feb 17, 2006
    I hope to see you there! Come on out even if you don't get the Cabs...Great Venue!

8. Sounds good! I just might do that, I live a little over an hour from there and it would be an easy drive. I'd like to see a fellow TB'er throw it down! I'll let you know either way what's going on.

9. if you would meet me in columbus or the polaris exit 119 i'll do it this weekend, im in cincinnati. 119 is the exact halfway point to cleveland from here.

im off friday, after 2 on saturday and most of sunday

10. Mississippi Al

Mississippi Al

Feb 17, 2006
    Looks like these might be gone fellas! PM to Enigmabass.

11. Mississippi Al

Mississippi Al

Feb 17, 2006
    Sold to enigmabass! Thanks for meeting me Chris, enjoy those cabs!

12. YAY ME!