Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For Sale: Ampeg SVT II Bass Head

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by timv, Aug 30, 2000.

1. timv

timv Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2000
    Chandler, AZ
    I have an Ampeg SVT II 300 Watt all tube bass head to sell. It has 4 12ax7's, 2 12au7's and 6 6550 tubes. I currently have 3 high power all tube bass heads and don't need all three so am parting with this one. I have a picture of the model located at: http://www.angelfire.com/wi/tsuru/ampegSVTII.jpg
    That is not mine but looks the same. Mine is not missing the eq slider cover things and mine has one replacement knob for the middle frequency selector that doesn't match the rest. It is in a soft rack case which is pretty beat up but still works. There are some scratches from sliding in and out of a rack case but that is it. I have the schematics and owners manual and info packet that i ordered from Ampeg to go along with it.I am asking $600 but will negotiate cause shipping will cost a bit. I live near Appleton WI so if you are in the area that would be great. If interested or have questions my e-mail is tim.vogelin@plexus.com Thanks.