Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For Sale: Basses and stuff

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ChaosGwar, Feb 18, 2003.

1. The first bass I'm selling is a Squier Musicmaster. I bought the Squier last year, and have honestly only played it once or twice. I bought it as more of a novelty than anything else, and the novelty has worn out.

It is mid 90's, black body, matching headstock, rosewood board. 19 fret medium scale bass. It has the stock single coil pickup and a thumbrest.
    gig bag included.

I'm also considering selling my Yamaha BBG5A. It's 5 string, rosewood board, 24 frets, 35" scale. Transparent blue over quilted maple, matching headstock. Active Jazz pups, passive electronics. Its a very nice bass, not a scratch on it. I'm not even sure I want to sell it, but I hardly ever get the chance to play anymore. I'm pretty sure this model was discontinued.

I'm also gonna sell my project bass. Its a red P bass body, maple 21 fret Warmoth neck. I routed the body to fit a humbucker, which is installed. No p/g, no other pups or electronics. neck needs a nut. It has a black Schaller roller bridge, and gotoh tuners. It's got potential to be a kick ass bass, but I just dont have the time or desire to finish the project.

If you are interested in any of the basses, shoot me an e-mail at LowFrequency24@hotmail.com. If you post or send me a PM, it will take longer for me to get back to you, as I dont come by here often anymore.

Gig bags can be included with either the Yamaha or the project.

Oh and I'm also selling a Fender Frontman 15B amp.... cheap.

2. bump

And I am willing to part out the project bass if you only want certain parts.

And I've done some thinking and decided that I'm also willing to trade for an Acoustic bass guitar, or an Ibanez Iceman, preferably 4 string model.

3. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Email sent. And don't be such a stranger!