Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tommixx, Mar 28, 2005.

1. I am offering up 1/2 (other half already sold!!) of the famous "Bergie Mini Stack" - Step up to PRO level quality and GREAT "Old School Vibe"!! This cab ROCKS...check out the weight....Cab in 1 hand, a 4 space soft case rack over my right shoulder and an Incase Dub bag over my left shoulder and BAM one trip from the car into the gig....5 minutes later I'm Making SERIOUS booty shaking music with this baby...don't let the Low Frequency spec scare you off...call Jim Bergantino or ask anyone who has used this rig and they will tell you that it is VERY misleading, this cab with a good amp will give all the tone you'd want and still have room to spare....Upright payers love this cab!!

I have sometimes used the HT112 sitting up on a case at near ear level for smaller gigs or smaller stages...stick it on a Gramma pad and wait for people to point at the "cute little bass rig" THEN hit a couple of notes and watch their reaction....PRICELESS!!

Here are the Specs and the site:

http://www.bergantino.com/ - Call Jim Personally (or PM me) if you have any questions...he is a GREAT guy and will spend hours talking to you about his gear!!

Model HT112 specifications:
    • 1-12" cast frame woofer w/ 80oz. magnet,
    vented pole piece
    • high intelligibility bullet tweeter
    • power handling - 300 watts rms
    • custom phase - coherent crossover
    with tweeter level control
    • frequency response: 48hz - 18khz
    • sensitivity: 97db • anechoic: 2.83v/1m
    • impedance: 8 ohms
    • dimensions: 15"H x 17-1/2"W x 13"D
    • weight: 39lbs.

Price is 425.00 SHIPPED USD Money order or Certified/Cashier's Check only and will be properly packed, insured and shipped standard ground anywhere in the Lower 48. I just shipped a Warwick Streamer Stage 2 to Illinois and hit me for 89.00 with 2500.00 in insurance so I am guessing this cab will hit me for right at 50.00 or so....shipping weight would be approximately 45 lbs.

I am NOT interested in trades at this time as I am trying to thin the flock as it were. I have a Thunderfunk amp on its way along with an Accugroove Cab and I just ordered a Retro Metro Ultra Vintage 5 from Kevin at Sadowsky last week so I need the cash to pay for all this stuff....I am about to go out on a tour in a couple of months (going with a Single Accugroove cabinet that I can case) and won't need the things that I am listing....might regret it later but I am spending a CUD getting ready for this tour....

BTW - Everybody ALWAYS wants to know the reason for selling.....I have 2 U5's (sold one of 3 today), a Demeter HD1 Tube DI, a Thunderfunk TFB550 (on the way from Dave), an SSL Xlogic Channel, a pair of Neve 1073's, an API 6 pack, numerous other amps/cabs etc.etc.etc....you get the point...TOO much gear....my loss someone else's gain....paid right at 625.00 or so with cabling and taxes from a local dealer in VA Beach, VA last June.......

Let me know here or PM me if interested - I don't think this one will last long!

Sorry no pics because my camera died at my daughters Birthday party on March 11 and I have not had the chance to have it checked out!!

I forgot to mention that this cab is the CHROME GRILL model and has been cased (not covers) since the day I got it. Turns out it fit perfectly (along with an EX112 that is sold) in a Jan-Al "Mini Casket" that I have, unfortunately the Mini Casket is not for Sale I use it to transport my Meyer HD1 Mini monitors and a few other things when I have to fly or travel on engineering gigs) Paid as much for the case as I did these cabs!!!!!!!!

Thanks For Looking!!

Peace and Chicken Grease,

2. 400.00 shipped to lower 48 will be my lowest price.....otherwise I am keeping it.....

3. pjleo

May 27, 2003
    del valley
    i am interested. if still available.
    sent you an e-mail last nite.
    feel free to telephone. 856-299-5858
  4. pjleo,

did not get your mail...PM'd you back...try again...

5. SOLD.................................

Thanks for Looking!!!!!!