Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For Sale - Bergantino "Mini Stack"

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tommixx, Mar 24, 2005.

1. OK...Here we go....I don't know if I have seen these listed here before.... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I am offering up the famous "Bergie Mini Stack" - Step up to PRO level quality and GREAT "Old School Vibe"!! These 2 cabs ROCK...check out the weights....1 in each hand, a 4 space soft case rack over my right shoulder and an Incase Dub bag over my left shoulder and BAM one trip from the car into the gig....5 minutes later I'm Making SERIOUS booty shaking music with these babies...don't let the Low Frequency spec scare you off...call Jim Bergantino or ask anyone who has used this rig and they will tell you that it is VERY misleading, this pair with a good amp will fill a medium sized venue with all the tone you'd want and still have room to spare.... :eek: :eek:

I have sometimes just used the HT112 sitting up on a case at near ear level for smaller gigs or smaller stages...stick the pair on a Gramma pad and wait for people to point at the "cute little bass rig" (2 and a half feet high stacked) and THEN hit a couple of notes and watch their reaction....PRICELESS!! :D

Here are the Specs and the site:

http://www.bergantino.com/ - Call Jim Personally (or PM me) if you have any questions...he is a GREAT guy and will spend hours talking to you about his gear!!

Model HT112 specifications:
    • 1-12" cast frame woofer w/ 80oz. magnet,
    vented pole piece
    • high intelligibility bullet tweeter
    • power handling - 300 watts rms
    • custom phase - coherent crossover
    with tweeter level control
    • frequency response: 48hz - 18khz
    • sensitivity: 97db • anechoic: 2.83v/1m
    • impedance: 8 ohms
    • dimensions: 15"H x 17-1/2"W x 13"D
    • weight: 39lbs.

Model EX112 specifications:
    • 1-12" cast frame woofer w/ 80oz. magnet,
    vented pole piece
    • power handling - 300 watts rms
    • sensitivity: 97db • anechoic: 2.83v/1m
    • impedance: 8 ohms
    • dimensions: 15"H x 17-1/2"W x 13"D
    • weight: 36lbs.

Price is 700.00 PLUS Shipping or 800.00 USD Shipped USD Money order or Certified/Cashier's Check and will be properly packed, insured and shipped anywhere in the Lower 48. I just shipped a Warwick Streamer Stage 2 to Illinois and hit me for 89.00 with 2500.00 in insurance so I am guessing these 2 cabs will hit me for right at 100.00 or maybe a bit more...combined weight would be over 70lbs so they will have 2 pack and ship in 2 boxes and will NOT include the cables at that price!!! Price is of course for the pair. *EDIT* I may be interested in splitting them up, I have had quite a few requests to do so. Let me know which cab you are interested in and we will go from there......

I am NOT interested in trades at this time as I am trying to thin the flock as it were. I have a Thunderfunk amp on its way along with an Accugroove Cab and I just ordered a Retro Metro Ultra Vintage 5 from Kevin at Sadowsky today so I need the cash to pay for all this stuff....I am about to go out on a tour in a couple of months (going with a Single Accugroove cabinet that I can case) and won't need the things that I am listing....might regret it later but I am spending a CUD getting ready for this tour.... :crying:

BTW - Everybody ALWAYS wants to know the reason for selling.....I have a U5, a Demeter HD1 Tube DI, a Thunderfunk TFB550 (on the way from Dave), an SSL Xlogic Channel, a pair of Neve 1073's, an API 6 pack, numerous other amps/cabs etc.etc.etc....you get the point...TOO much gear....my loss someone else's gain....paid right at 1200.00 or so with cabling and taxes from a local dealer in VA Beach, VA last June.......

Let me know here or PM me if interested - I don't think this one will last long!

Sorry no pics because my camera died at my daughters Birthday party on March 11 and I have not had the chance to have it checked out!!

*EDIT* I forgot to mention that these cabs are the CHROME GRILL model and have been cased (not covers) since the day I got them. Turns out they fit perfecetly in a Jan-Al "Mini Casket" that I have, unfortunately the Mini Casket is not for Sale I use it to transport my Meyer HD1 Mini monitors and a few other things when I have to fly or travel on engineering gigs) Paid as much for the case as I did these cabs!!!!!!!!

Thanks For Looking!!

Peace and Chicken Grease,

T

2. jzucker

jzucker

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
  3. jzucker...you have mail...

Thanks,

T

4. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    tommy,

jack's a straight up dooder, and a heckuva guitar player.

jack,

you're gonna LOVE those cabs. :cool:

5. jzucker

jzucker

Feb 3, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Never got the email...

6. Jack,

Sorry I sent it here as requested - jaz@jackzucker.com

Will send again right now to same addy...let me know if you still don't get it...

Peace,

T

Just in case my contact info is - tommixx2@netscape.net

7. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada
    Would you split up the pair under any condition? If so, please shoot me a PM :)

8. PM sent MontyP....

Seems several people want me to split these up....you guys let me know who wants what and I may consider it if I can sell both cabs....I should mention if anyone already has an HT112 and is looking to add an EX112 I may be interested in that....you guys got any ideas let me hear em....I would never say never......

The EX112 by itself is actually not a bad way to go either depending on the sound you are after.....I prefer to stack mine with the EX112 on TOP!

I also forgot to mention these are the HOT Chrome Grill cabs and have been cased (not covered) so they are in perfect like new shape......

Peace,

T

9. PM sent

10. You have mail....

Peace,

T

11. Jump on these if you want them....they may be gone, I am waiting on 3 replys back...get in line quick if you have any interest...

Peace,

T

12. Just sent you an email regarding the EX112.

13. Don't you mean the EX112? The one without the Horn....I think the HT112 may be sold I am waiting for a reply from jack now....

Peace,

T

14. Yes, I meant the EX112. I tried to edit the post before anyone could read it, but wasn't quick enough. Sorry for the confusion.

15. tightbidness....
    OK.......just sent you an email before I read this....sorry for the confusion.....

Peace,

T

16. EX112 gone to tightbidness....

Still waiting on 1 person for the HT112, but if anyone else is interested in it let me know pretty quick....

Peace,

T

17. natrab

natrab

Dec 9, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    I'll take the HT if it falls through!

18. The EX112 is sold but the HT 112 may still be available........have not heard back yet from the other person....Natrab decided he has enough stuff already.....

Peace,

T

19. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    PM sent on HT112. I'll get in line.

-Mike

20. Back at ya...

Peace,

T