1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale: BSX Allegro EUB with Gigbag and Stand

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses' started by younggun, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. younggun

younggun

Jul 19, 2008
    San Antonio
    I bought this here on the forums back in January to give upright a try. Between work, gigs, and my electric bass practice, I just don't have the time to shed this baby. So, gotta be realistic and move it on. I'm looking to add a some new gear to my bass rig, and need the funds.

Here is the original sale thread with details and some pics:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f144/feeler-bsx-allegro-acoustic-gig-bag-816321/

Quoted from the original seller:
    It came exactly as stated on that thread, plays and sounds great, and hasn't left my practice room since I got it. The damage has only affected it cosmetically. The neck is stable and has been under tension with no issues in my practice room since January. It also removes and remounts with no problems.

Included is the stand and gigbag, also has the Allegro belly-rest attachment. I can provide more pics on request.

$1400 plus shipping costs OBO.

I may also consider trades for either a Bergantino or Genz-Benz cabinet.

2. younggun

younggun

Jul 19, 2008
    San Antonio
    Got the camera out and took some pics :

SDC10843.

SDC10852.

SDC10848.

SDC10847.

I tried to get some pics of the cracks at the neck. The flash really highlighted them, they aren't this noticeable in person. Same goes for the reddish discolored spot at the base of the fingerboard.

SDC10846.

SDC10845.

3. younggun

younggun

Jul 19, 2008
    San Antonio
    Sunday bump.

4. younggun

younggun

Jul 19, 2008
    San Antonio
    Deal pending.