1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FOR SALE *CANADIAN BUYERS* – Sire Marcus Miller V7 5 String $500US!!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by qwench, Feb 5, 2018.

1. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    Price:
    Strings:
    FOR SALE *CANADIAN BUYERS* – Sire Marcus Miller V7 5 String

I picked this one up to do attempt a refinish and it appears as if I won’t get around to doing that anytime soon. Passing it along for LESS than what I paid $500US plus the $85US shipping fee so a grand total of *FINAL PRICE DROP TO $500* *US funds* shipped in Canada ONLY due to the rosewood/CITES restrictions (FWIW, I also paid $120 CDN in brokerage fees so a CDN buyer will save that amount!!)

No issues, comes with a nice Marcus Miller/Sire gig bag in decent shape…would LOVE to hang on to it but need to recoup some $$ for some recording/software stuff…It appears to be about 9.6-9.9lbs…can’t get an accurate/consistent weight but it is lighter than my last Sire V7 5’er and balances extremely well!!!!

Here is a note from the original seller:

Bought as a spare but have decided I don’t need it. Finish has been removed from the back of the neck and sealed with a Satin Poly finish which feels much nicer than the stock heavy lacquer. Sounds and plays great. Gig bag included.

Sire V7 my pic2. Sire V7 my pic. Sire v7.JPG

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    Being and Bass likes this.
  2. TerenceE

TerenceE Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2015
    Why can’t it have 4 strings

3. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    Here is the picture of the back of the bass from the original ad...not sure what else to say on this one...these Sire/Marcus Miller basses are a crazy value and very nice instruments for the $$$...come and get it!!!
    Sire V7 back.JPG

4. Ericwilcello

Ericwilcello

Feb 14, 2018
    Where u at with these basses?im in se corner

5. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    *LAST PRICE DROP* - $500US Funds via PayPal shipped anywhere in Canada or $635 CDN funds via e-transfer shipped anywhere in Canada....COME AND GET IT!!

6. Chris1955

Chris1955

Nov 9, 2016
    Hey there, is this still for sale? I'd love to pick it up! i'm in Vancouver.

7. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    It is still available

8. qwench

qwench Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2006
    Saskatchewan CANADA
    This one appears to be SOLD pending payment