for sale Db 750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mark Sacchetti, Dec 19, 2005.

1. It is in mint condition. I just had it inspected and retubed.
    Asking 1500.00 for it. I am in nyc right now and will be back in SLC on the 9th of Jan. So Ill be able to ship it then.
  2. The amp is about 3 yrs old. I got it on a trade for a high end ABG. I thought I would be using it but as it turns out its been the house rig due to its physical weight and the kind of work, gigs, I do. Its really more amp then I need. So when it was time to go to a gig I would always end up taking the lightest amp I have.

I have been selling music equipment for years and have always taken care of the things I own and sell to my clients. It was time for the tubes to be replaced so I brought it to the best guy in SLC to have them replaced with high quality eh tubes. I had the amp checked out to make sure it is up to specs. Its in perfect condition and is like new.

I do have a case for it but it is not a shock mount one. I would rather ship the amp in its original box for safety reasons.

I am going thru a divorce and am moving back east so I wanted to sell off the things I dont use anymore.

I will be back in SLC on the 9th of Jan. So I will be able to post pictures then and send out the amp if you are interested.
  3. If for some reason you end up needing serious buyer, please contact me. Thanks.
  4. I have a pending sale on the amp if it doesnt work out Ill
    send a pm to those who showed an interest for the amp.

Happy Holidays
  5. Amp is up for sale again. I pm'd those who showed an interest.
  6. Dang....just ordered a brand new one ...
  7. I can shave fifty dollars off the amp .

Sale 1450.00

It really is a great deal the amp is in like new conditioon with all new tubes. The amp has hardly been played.

8. Im going home to reconcile with my wife and need to free up some money.

I really need to sell this amp. It is in perfect shape so I will consider offers.

Wish me luck with the wife.
  9. Stiv

Oct 10, 2005
    Sacramento, CA
    ...oh yes, she will be mine...
  10. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    His wife? That's pretty low, man. ;)

Good luck on the reconciliation, man. Hope it works out for the best.
  11. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    Best of luck Mark!
  12. boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000