1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For sale Eden 410XLT (Local sale please)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Badmuthaplucka, Apr 1, 2009.

1. For sale Eden 410XLT. This guy is has been gigged extensively and has never let me down. It been through every kind of gig you can imagine. I’ve played Metal, Funk, Tejano, Slasa, and R&B on this cab and I have always found very usable tones no matter what amp or bass I was using. This is a classic.

It is a little rough cosmetically (one of the corners has to be replaced and some of the wheels pop out when you pick it up) but there is no mistaking the sound. It’s solid! I’m asking $375 local sale please (Tucson).

I really don't want to ship. However, if you are in Cochise County or near Phoenix we can make arrangements for delivery. If you have an Eden cabinet already here is your chance to get a full Eden stack on the cheap! Will have crappy cell phone pics soon! Thanks for looking!

2. Bump and crappy cell phone pics!

Edit: Sorry guys I forgot to mention that this is an 8ohm Cab

Attached Files:

3. Nigel Rahmshard

Nigel Rahmshard

Jan 3, 2004
    dang i wish you were closer