1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD For Sale: Eden WT-550B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by lm183902, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lm183902

lm183902

Aug 19, 2007
    Denver, CO
    For sale is my Eden WT-550. I posted this for trade about a month ago, but then decided to keep it. Well, I'm no longer playing with anyone, so I can't afford to keep two heads around. I've had it for a a bit over a year and it hasn't seen any gigs, and really not much practice since I got my LMII. The only issue it has is the cover has a bit of a rattle when on top of a cabinet. I just put a towel between my rack and the cab and that took care of it, but I'm sure if you opened it up, you could find the source of the rattle. Also, I removed the rubber feet on the bottom of the amp so that it could be racked, and no longer have them. I still have the original box, manual, and rack ears.

I'm asking $725 shipped to the lower 48 states.

IMG_4020.
    IMG_4022.
    IMG_4024.
    IMG_4021.

2. lm183902

lm183902

Aug 19, 2007
    Denver, CO
    bump

3. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005