1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD For Sale: Eppifani T-115

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by pbasslakeland, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pbasslakeland

pbasslakeland

Oct 5, 2009
    Brooklyn
    This cab is a great piece of Equipment, it's an 8 ohm, 400 watt Rms, and The main reason I'm selling it is because it dosn't fit in the trunk of my New car. A friend gave me a deal on a 4x10, and that's my main cab.
    Specs are as follows:
    * 15", 400W proprietary driver
    * 1" compression tweeter(W/ New Diaphragm)
    * 17-ply Baltic birch cabinet
    * High-impact locking corners
    * Steel recessed handles
    * 1/4" phono and Speakon inputs
    * 18-gauge radiused steel grille

I bought it a couple years ago and I'm the second owner of this cab, but I own another (UL 112). These cabs are great- I live in Brooklyn, & when I picked up the 112 from the factory, I bought a new tweeter diaphragm for this one, as the original seemed a little shaky when I first bought it, now, it's crystal clear!!
    The T-115 is in great condition, but it's just a little dusty as it's been sitting around for a while.
    Dimensions/Weight:
    121.5" H x 23 "W x 18" D - 52lbs

Asking $400(+ shipping)

2. pbasslakeland

pbasslakeland

Oct 5, 2009
    Brooklyn
    BTW,
    I'm new to TB, so if the photo's I included don't load, I can email them to you if you're interested...

3. banditcosmo

banditcosmo Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2002
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Is this a UL cab ?

4. Jerry J

Jerry J Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2000
    P-town, OR
    Welcome to Talkbass!

The easiest way to post photos is to sign up for a free photo hosting site such as www.photobucket.com.

Load your photo in your album. Photobucket will resize them to work well here on TB. Then just place you cursor on the photo that you want to post and a drop down menu will show up. Go down to the lowest option which is "img code", highlight that and do a copy. Then here in your thread tab on the little post card looking thing at the top of this panel that you are typing in. Paste the "image code" info in but get rid of the http:/ stuff since it will also be contained in the image code info.

There ya go...if you have trouble you can PM me for help.;)

5. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    is this still available? i might be interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.