Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FOR SALE- fender MIM FRETLESS jazz neck

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by fenderbluesdude, May 21, 2004.

1. i am going to sell my MIM fender lined fretless jazz bass neck, or i will trade it for a fretted jazz bass neck!

2. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Interested in a Fernandes J fretted 4 string neck? It's a nice neck. Very little wear. It was always used with Fender or D'Adarrio flat wounds and was back up. It will fit a MIM J with no problem as I put a fretless MIM neck on the body and it fit's very nicely. I'd go the neck plus some cash for your neck. I'm after an additional fretless and I like those MIM fretless necks.

3. i really want a fender looking j neck but you can just buy my fretless neck

4. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    and you'd be asking ??? $

Thanks, Mal

5. there was one thing i didnt say in the description the neck has a couple of very very very small bumbs right below the g string around the 10 11 and 12th frets when you go over these frets it sounds bad but other than that it sound great, and i also used roundwounds tso there are string bumbs on the neck also.

6. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    and the price would be ...

Thanks, Mal

7. o yea! sorry

the price would proabably be around 70 but not totally sure yet

8. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge