1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD For Sale; Genz Benz NeoX-212T and TC Electronics RH450

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kaiser_sosea, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Both units are like new and have seen very few gigs and about 3 hours of practice each week. I am the second owner of each and baby my gear. Only selling these items because moving into a new house with 2 mortgages now until I can sell the first, finances dictate I must make some concessions to get the new household up and running.

Genz Benz NeoX-212T = $575 shipped OBO

My absolute favorite cab I've had so far, in almost perfect condition, some wear on the plastic corners but that is it, carpet is still great.

http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=1436&sid=426&cid=96

[​IMG]

TC Electronics RH450 = $650 shipped OBO

Everyone knows about this head and I would have to concur that it is pretty amazing. Great tones, tuner is amazing, presets are super convenient, really well built and sturdy with a ton of features. Comes with gig bag and power cord.

http://www.tcelectronic.com/rh450.asp

rh450-4.
    rh450-5.
    rh450-7.
    rh450-6.
    rh450-3.

Prices are "shipped" to the CONUS only, PayPal only, let me know if there are any questions you may have. Thanks

2. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    PM

3. Bassguy1

Bassguy1

Feb 10, 2006
    U.S. - Midwest
    PM for GB cab

4. PM's responded, bump!

5. BUMP, remember offers welcomed, both items still available!
    The only thing I'd possibly trade for would be a GK MB212 combo because I'll need something to play in case any gigs pop up.

6. Rxcowboy

Rxcowboy

Nov 10, 2010
    VERY interested in RH450....

7. Make me an offer I can't refuse!

8. Rxcowboy

Rxcowboy

Nov 10, 2010
    I'm a newbie to the forum and have been introduced to the ways of the force. Can I call you or e-mail questions, e.g., age of unit, condition, location, etc.?

9. If you click on my name you can send my a private message (PM) with any questions you might have.
    I can tell you the head will be shipping out of Mason City, IA 50401 is in excellent "like new" condition, and is under a year old. I am the second owner of both items and have babied them both. It would appear they were taken care of very well before I purchased them as well.

10. Rxcowboy

Rxcowboy

Nov 10, 2010
    PM

11. bassinstincts

bassinstincts Supporting Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Acoustic Image
    Still available?

12. Sorry guys, sold as a package deal!

Thread Status: