1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale, Hofner v63 500/1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Peacefrog35, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Peacefrog35

Peacefrog35

Dec 26, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Many of you know how pyched I was to get this early this year. It's the centerpiece of my collection. I hate to do this,bt I need to sell it asap. I've got some things going on and need to help my stepdaughter who's having a baby. This bass was likely made in 2001...has a beautiful color that many of the reissues don't seem to capture. This defintley has the "Macca" look. There are no issues and it's beautiful....looks nearly brand new. I'd like to get around $1100 plus shipping in the US. That's certainly less than what I paid for it.. I'm losing money on it,but it needs to go.
    For those that don't know, this is the German authentic handmade Beatle Bass.....
    Has original case that is in mint cond, hang tag... Has a new set of TIs.

Bjz9GvWkKGrHqIH-DIEs6M76bI5BLU7kufP.

hoferreissue021.

HofnerV3019.

HofnerV3018.

2. FranF

FranF Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Northeastern PA
    Bump for a nice guy and the best colored Hoffy reissue out there!

3. jmceachern36

jmceachern36 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2005
    Cambridge MA
    Great bass. Great price!

4. Peacefrog35

Peacefrog35

Dec 26, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thanks alot you guys! I really appreciate it. I want to cry because I don't want to see it,but I need to so I hope it goes fast...oh the torment.

5. Peacefrog35

Peacefrog35

Dec 26, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Bump :bassist:

6. smurfco

smurfco Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2007
    Stamford, CT
    If only I had the cash.... just what I've been looking for. Good luck with the sale!

7. mrtorian

mrtorian

Nov 10, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Sorry to have missed this one.

8. Peacefrog35

Peacefrog35

Dec 26, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I thought I had sent a request to delete this. Yes guys this is sold and I already regret it..