1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For sale Ibanez Artcore ASB 140 $300

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by silentbodit, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Hello all, for sale here is a Ibanez Artcore ASB 140 semi hollow bass guitar. Good condition, except a 2mm ding on the headstock, and some very very light scratches on the back. Comes with TKL hard case. Currently strung with dr bronze strings has a great sound both acoustic and plugged in. Selling because I have too little time and it isnt getting enough play. Looking for $300.00 OBO shipped CON US. Pictures should be up late Sunday night. Thank you

2. pics

Attached Files:

3. more pics

Attached Files:

4. Tues morning bump

5. Completley forgot to say I accept paypal money order and personal checks. All trades considered but I would be primarily interested in 4 stringers or thin necked 5's. Not much interest in guitars cept maybe a les paul or explorer/v style.

6. bassman10096

bassman10096 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    MKE
    Somebody grab this bass! Seriously. It's a great bass and a better price (cases for these are $100+). No affiliation here and the only reason I haven't jumped this is that I've bought two basses in the past 2 weeks and my wife is ready to start refusing Fedex deliveries....

BTW - This is also a popular candidate for a mod with a Dark Star pickup.

7. PM sent.

8. pm replied and thanks for the kind words.

9. pics of the bridge as requested

Attached Files:

10. more bridge pics

Attached Files:

11. sold pending payment