Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For Sale : Korg G5 Bass Synth Processor.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Toasted, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    This unit is used - 1 small scratch, otherwise good condition. There is a knob missing, but the pot is fully operational. If you want me to put an aftermarket knob on the pot I will.]

These pedals were sold new for $350 and are very rare - you may only see one on ebay every year. [Here is the last one that finished on ebay - mine will cost you less. ebay link ]

Reason for sale: I already have an Akai Deep Impact and an EHX Bass Micro Synth. There simply is no more space on my board for synth processors.

The pedal is great, and i particularly love the open and closed vowel emulation, and the filter settings can get funky.

I am in the UK, but will send worldwide.

I'm looking for $275 shipped to the USA.
    Or €225 shipped to most european countries.
    Or £150 shipped to the UK.

I take most forms of payment. Ask me, i dont bite.

2. xan

xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    Just a little footnote for those of you who are after a bass synth like the deep impact. This is really the only synth pedal that compares to the deep impact. It has great tracking and great sounds just like the DI, and at this price, its quite a bit cheaper.

3. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    bump for price reduction.

4. mgmadian

mgmadian

Feb 4, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Free bump for a killer pedal... my fav synth pedal by a wide margin.

5. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    man id be all over this if i hadnt just bought a headrush

6. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Is there no demand, or am I asking too much for this pedal?

7. The latter IMHO. :meh:

8. Jonesy4fnk

Jonesy4fnk Supporting Member

I don't think its too much to ask, its a great pedal, and rare. I love mine, I've tried so many other pedals like it and not been as impressed by them. Maybe its just not a great market for them right now.

9. mgmadian

mgmadian

Feb 4, 2002
    Austin, TX
    I'd agree... the asking price is in line with what I've seen 'em go for, and is actually quite good (they seem to go for around the $300 mark)... unless their price has dropped significantly since I was lookin' for one over a year ago.

10. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    not over in the US, IMHO. These are just as rare as the Deep Impact, and equivalent in synth quality.

11. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Don't worry about him, David - Just a troll :)

12. plasson

plasson

Mar 21, 2005
    Hi,
    is it still for sale?
    Bye.

13. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    Hi, no, sorry. Basstyra owns it now.