Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by lo-end, Feb 13, 2006.

1. lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    Multieffects for bass guitar in a pocket-size package. Works as a headphone amp so it's great for practicing in silence. Comes with metronome, tuner, beat machine, and a cool function for sampling your CDs and slowing them down to learn parts. You can also remove the bass and play along with a CD. More user settings than you'll ever need and presets. Infinitely adjustable with compressors, distortion, noise gate, phaser, amp and cabinet modeling, reverb, etc. etc.

This thing has more features than I can list, Im sure the Korg website can explain better.

Works perfectly however the only problem is I lost the battery cover. I put a piece of duct tape over the batteries so they stay put.

SOLD!! Thank you for your interest
  2. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    How long does it last on a set of batteries? Does it sound good?
  3. lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    The effects do sound reasonably good (not cheesy) but the best part is theres a very wide variety of them... I think theres something like 50 unique presets with 50 user banks. Theres also a switch on there for passive/active basses.

Im not sure how long it lasts on a set of batteries but I rarely have to change them. It has a backlight that you can turn on or off while keeping the unit on. You can save batteries by not using the backlight. Uses four AAAs.
  4. glenn in NC

glenn in NC

Aug 18, 2005
    Want to trade for a vintage DOD 280 optical compressor + $10? It's a bit dinged up but works fine.
  5. lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    No thanks, I really just need cash.

However I am looking for an Everman "The Pot" pedal
  6. malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City

I'll try to help here, since I have one that I've been regularly using for several years. Mine lasts me about 20 - 30 hours of intermittent play. One thing to watch for on the's very easy to engage the on switch without knowing, like if it's in a bag or a pocket. Whenever I am not actively using mine, I reverse one of the batteries to avoid accidental turn ons / battery drain.

Sound is very good, or I wouldn't still be using it. I usually plug my iPod into it and then listen to myself playing along with whatever's on my iPod.