Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For Sale: Lull P5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jazz5757, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Up for sale is a fantastic Mike Lull P5 bass in trans-white. This bass is in GREAT condition with no dings, scratches or any other blemishes. Excellent low action - if you like the sound of a p bass but need a fiver look no further! Alder body, maple neck, rosewood board with Lindy Fralin passive p pups - you won't believe how huge a passive bass can sound! I REALLY hate to sell this one but alas, financial needs dictate that I've got to sell this bass. :bawl:

I'm pricing this one to sell at $1400.00 shipped so jump on this one! Comes with Mike Lull Ultralite case in excellent condition. Please pm me or e-mail me at jazz5757@hotmail.com

Here's some pics of this beauty:

www.photobucket.com/albums/v482/dschrader/

2. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    No pics in the folder. :)

3. I clicked the link and it opened right up for me - anyone else?

4. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Indiana
    I see the pics, they're just loose outside the P5 folder.

5. Yep, you just need to scroll down a bit...

6. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    This bass looks familiar....was this another Tb'ers before? Or am I getting senile in my old age?

7. No Dr. - no senility worries for you! :smug:

Yes, I got this bass from "Poman" a while back...

8. WOW :eek:

Two days after I buy a vintage Fender Jazz you post this! I would have bought it on the spot on Friday!

Damn no money :crying:

Lulls are the best Fender-styled instrument instruments..period!

Steal here folks!

9. Thanks Fralim!

Let me know if you want to unload that vintage jazz... :D

10. All pm's and e-mails responded to.

This bass is still available at a give-away price! Another one in the For sale thread just sold for $1700! I need some cash so please don't make me list my Roscoe... :(

11. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    Don't forget I'm still here! LOL

12. Still thinking about that Elrick... Some one buy that sweetie so that grooveguru can buy my Lull!

13. PRICE DROP!!!

$1325.00 SHIPPED!!!

Great bass at a bargain folks - somebody grab this one! :bassist: