1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale..Markbass R500 500watt bass amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by badsneakers, Oct 3, 2010.

1. badsneakers

badsneakers Supporting Member

May 31, 2004
    SOLD!!!! :bassist:

The amp is around two years old and in really good shape. Only some light scuffs and scratches on the top and bottom surfaces.

This 500W amp (at 4 ohms; 300W @ 8 ohms) features a tube preamp that will break up just like you want it to. The simple four-band EQ gives you all you need to accesses a wide range of different rock sounds. Gain controls the amount of tube overdrive, master controls your volume. The preamp uses one ECC83 tube, manufactured by JJ Electronics.

This amp sells for $899 new, I'm selling mine for $450 shipped!
    :eek:

Not really looking for a trade but run them by me, you never know.

2. jp58

jp58

Dec 9, 2009
    Tennessee
    Interested, but I'd like to see pics first.

3. badsneakers

May 31, 2004
    going to my rehearsal space around 5pm so I should have them up around 10pm tonight or in the am!

4. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    with the power rating the same? how is this different from the Little Mark 2?

5. badsneakers

May 31, 2004

6. badsneakers

May 31, 2004
    ^^^^^^^^^^

7. badsneakers

May 31, 2004
    new price! $450 shipped

8. badsneakers

May 31, 2004
    sold

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021