1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For sale: Matt Pulcinella Level 6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by MrWalker, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrWalker

MrWalker

Apr 3, 2002
    Norway
    I'm considering parting with my Matt Pulcinella Guitars Level 6. It's got a beautiful quilted maple top on a swamp ash body, with a beautiful blue finish. The photos doesn't really do it justice! The bolt-on neck is one-piece maple with a pau ferro fingerboard. Bartolini mics with a three-band Bartolini preamp. There's a coil switch for each mic.

Scale length 35". The measurements are very close to a Yamaha TRB6 neck, but slimmer (back to front). And the 35" scale length is the reason why I'm passing this one on, as I cannot get used to it... :(

The design of the bass makes it balance extremely well, and it's got low action and a beautiful sound.
    Matt's own photos from his web site:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My pictures :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The bass has an incredible top, and the brightest photos show it off the best.

For a review of this exact bass, visit talkbass and read this one:
    http://www.talkbass.com/reviews/showproduc...uct/1008/cat/13

Price: US$1500
    I'm based in Norway, but if you're interested I'm sure we can figure the shipping out. :)

2. MrWalker

MrWalker

Apr 3, 2002
    Norway
    SOLD
    (Pending payment and delivery)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.