1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD For Sale:MIA Fender JP90 p/j Bass -$350 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by trunkshope6, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys selling my old american made fender jp 90, overall in good condition with most of the wear being on the body,not this bass has been used but not abused, as it does have dings on the body,none of them go through the finish to the wood.i dated this bass to 1990,hence where the name comes from jazz precision 1990(jp90). THe frets are in great condition with no buzzing or choked noted anywhere.Also does not have the dreaded fender dead notes on the treble side. The jp90 came from the wacky 90s' fender era and was supposed to compete with the succesful precision lyte,although i found this bass to be very well put together,and the american p/j pickups sound great with plenty of thump. THe jazz neck is actually very thin compared a standard j neck profile ,similiar to a geddy lee's which makes for easy fast runs and playability..note this is original and was not a mod. Everything on the bass is exept for the control knobs ,one iws a metal barrel precision type and the other is a gibson type knob,..Askin 400 shipped obo to ur door,please pm me if interested,and im not taking trades at the moment thanks guys.

IMG00657.

IMG00656.

IMG00655.

IMG00659.

IMG00660.

IMG00661.

IMG00663.

2. bump

3. "Amazing bass for the price!!!" bump.

4. thanks living low it really is lol

5. ubado

ubado Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2007
    FL
    Great price!

IMO ... one of the best Fender Jazz necks ever made. Super comfortable as well as wicked fast. Think ... streamlined Jazz. The overall feel reminds me of Reverend necks ... they have that same intrinsic "broken in" feel. Add to that the age ... and voila! ... buttery goodness. :)

Really wish I had the need.

BUMP for a steal! :)

6. reallly wish u had the neeed too lol

7. bump

8. funk generator

funk generator Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Johnson City, TN
    wow this is still here?

9. I know right lol

10. jory

jory Bass Monkey

Sep 7, 2005
    New York, NY
    This was my first "real bass" in high school (mine was red with a black pickguard), purchased by saving up all my babysitting money. I have a soft spot in my heart for these. So playable and light.

Nostalgia bump!

11. yeah man still is a great bass now im wonderin if ill have better luck parting it out and selling it lol

12. bumppp

13. flood

flood

Jun 5, 2007
    i wish i lived in the states. :/

14. hey well maybe we can work out a cheaper way to ship ,iits 350 shipped so,i can add about 25 to the shipping internationally.

15. bump

16. bump

17. bump

18. bump willing to trade for fender p bass special

19. I can't believe this is still here!?!?!

20. It wont be for long

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.