FOR SALE - ***MINT*** AVALON U5 w/Rack Ears/BLUE LAMP Model!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by tommixx, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Here ya go, no fighting now......

Should not have to say much about this one....they don't come up pre loved very often!!!!! I have 3 of these for my studio work and with my impending tour and the expenses associated with it I have decided to let one of them go! I have a pair mounted side by side in the dual rack ear configuration and this one has the single ear racked configuration and was in my personal Bass rig....I have lovingly used it in and out of the Studio with absolutely NO problems of any kind EVER for the last couple of years.......This is HANDS DOWN THE BEST DI money can buy..PERIOD!! :hyper:

This is the coveted "Blue Lamp" model that for whatever reason seems to be preferred over the others.....I have both and there is really no difference that I can tell other than it is easier to distinguish the Blue lamp from the EQ TONE IN or ACTIVE to THROUGH indicators from a distance....

As previously posted on my other items I have a LOT of STUFF and I am not interested in trades at this time......

Retail on this is 595.00 and you can't buy it NEW (that I know of ) for less than 539.00 anywhere because of a Low price bottom from Avalon!! The rack ears are like 80.00 bucks period no matter where you get em... This item is MINT with no scratches, dents, switch problems, or blemishes anywhere and has been racked since the day I got it.......

I will let this go for 475.00 SHIPPED to anywhere in the lower 48 ....I will accept Cashiers check or Money Order only....PM me or respond here with any questions.......

DON'T MISS THIS ONE have seen me rave about these all over the boards, this is your chance to OWN THE ONE I have been raving about!!!!!! :D

Thanks for looking........

2. boo

Oct 12, 2002
    pm send !!!
  3. SOLD........

Thanks For Looking!!

4. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    dang... I'm a day late and a few dollars short :cool:

You've said you had 3.... any others leaving you soon?
  5. James...

Not likely, the other 2 are dual racked in my traveling outboard rig for my session work.......the one I sold was in my bass rig...I am going to use a TF 550 with a Demeter Tube DI and an Accugroove Whappo, Jr (or TRI 210 I still haven't decided!!) as my rig for this tour....I will keep you in mind if anything changes.....trying to simplify and reduce my bass rack weight as much as possible!!