1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD For Sale: Music Man 30th Anniversary Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by robbob11111, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robbob11111

robbob11111

Mar 3, 2008
    Here is a same as New MusicMan Stingray 30th Anniversary bass guitar and MusicMan/G&G 30th Anniversary hardshell case with poodle lining. There are no swirls, scratches, dents, or buckle rash. There is one small chip on the side of the bass about 1 inch from the input jack but I couldn't get it to show up in a picture. The Birdseye Maple neck and Rosewood fingerboard along with the Maple headstock are gorgeous. The chrome hardware including the string-thru body bridge is bright and perfect and the electronics are truly amazing. This Stingray has the single humbucker pickup configuration coupled to active electronics. Also included is the MusicMan/G&G 30th Anniversary hardshell case with poodle lining in new condition and still has the protective film installed on the latches, with key, and polish cloth. I am asking for $1500 including shipping. Email me at robbob11111@aol.com if you are intrested or have questions. Thanks.

30th1.

30th2.

2. robbob11111

robbob11111

Mar 3, 2008
    I am willing to negotiate on the price for this bass to sell it more quickly. I wasn't really planning on selling it until I stumbled across some of the basses that Ben is selling to pay for medical bills. Also I have some more pictures that are higher resolution, let me know and I can email them.

3. Jobiebass

Jobiebass

Feb 25, 2008
    Im looking for a stingray, but wondering what this is like compaired to the normal 'rays???

And how flexable are you on price/shipping???

I have a feeling this is fretless though isnt it?

4. Krinkle5

Krinkle5

Feb 16, 2006
    It is fretted.

5. robbob11111

robbob11111

Mar 3, 2008
    It has the classic Music Man sound that you would expect. It seems a bit more responsive like the notes jump of the fretboard.

6. robbob11111

robbob11111

Mar 3, 2008
    How about $1300 plus shipping?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.