1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FOR SALE: Nady Gold 442 Wireless

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by JazznFunk, Feb 6, 2002.

1. JazznFunk

JazznFunk Supporting Member

Mar 26, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    Lakland Basses Artist
    1999 Nady 442 Gold 4-Channel VHF Wireless system, purchased in early '99 and used on maybe 10 gigs. Transmitter, receiver, power supply, and all original literature are in like new condition, except for a few physical blemishes on the receiver from being placed in & out of the box and/or gig bag. I still have the original box as well.

System features a dual-antenna receiver, 4 switchable VHF frequencies, and a gain pot to adjust the output from the receiver to the amplifier.

Quiet and dependable.... I've never had any problems with static, dropouts, or picking up interference in the times I used it.

Sells for $280 new in Musicians Friend, but I'm selling it for $200 O.B.O. I'd also be interested in trading for a Boss Bass Chorus and cash to make up the difference if anyone is interested in that.

E-Mail at "ModernJazzBass@ColumbusJazz.com" if interested!