Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For Sale OLP MM3 5 String

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by gallienkrueger, Dec 15, 2004.

1. For sale a year old Black OLP MM3 5 String Bass, its got a few nicks and scratches, $200. Comes with 2 Pickguards, a Stock White Pickguard and a Stingray 5 White Pearloid Pickguard. I'm in school right now so i cannot post pictures, but if you would like to see pictures, goto the Basses forum and looka t hte last page of the show your basses thread and there's 4 images. if you cant see those, email me at jrufino1@optonline.net for pictures. if you can see those pictures, i will remove the decals and i promise there wont be any signs that they were there. There are a few nick's and scratches but aren't that noticeable, on the back you have your typical Buckle Rash but its in great condition. once again, for more information, contact me at jrufino1@optonline.net

2. alright here are some pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will take off the HXC lettering its only a clear decal and i guarentee it doesn't look like it is there