Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For Sale or possible Trade! SWR SILVERADO!!! 350 Watt Combo!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Apr 8, 2003.

1. I have an SWR Silverado 350 watt Combo that i may be selling very soon...or trading. It is a beautiful piece of SWR quality. I have has it for around 6 months and nothing on it is bad at all! Only thing is some of the carpet like material on the one side is coming off a bit but it can be trimmed just enver saw need to do so...and one of the protectors on the corners has a slight crack in it but nothing of concer. This amp retailed at around 1800-2400 when it was being mass produced. Give me some price and we can go from there...and or some kind of trade. Email me at TopGun_SW@hotmail.com for pictures and information.

-Vince

2. Im also selling a Zoom 708II Bass Pedal that i have had since December,26 2002. I have used maybe a total of 30 hours jamming with friends. Nothing is wrong with it it just dosnt suite my need. It is very hightech and has many many features that i havent even toyed with. If youd like to take this beauty make me an offer and we will see what happens. heres a link to the specs:

http://www.music123.com/Item/?itemno=72052

-Vince