For Sale or possible Trade! SWR SILVERADO!!! 350 Watt Combo!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by XPshychoticXPyr, Apr 8, 2003.

1. I have an SWR Silverado 350 watt Combo that i may be selling very soon...or trading. It is a beautiful piece of SWR quality. I have has it for around 6 months and nothing on it is bad at all! Only thing is some of the carpet like material on the one side is coming off a bit but it can be trimmed just enver saw need to do so...and one of the protectors on the corners has a slight crack in it but nothing of concer. This amp retailed at around 1800-2400 when it was being mass produced. Give me some price and we can go from there...and or some kind of trade. Email me at TopGun_SW@hotmail.com for pictures and information.

-Vince

2. Im also selling a Zoom 708II Bass Pedal that i have had since December,26 2002. I have used maybe a total of 30 hours jamming with friends. Nothing is wrong with it it just dosnt suite my need. It is very hightech and has many many features that i havent even toyed with. If youd like to take this beauty make me an offer and we will see what happens. heres a link to the specs:

http://www.music123.com/Item/?itemno=72052

-Vince