1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD For Sale or Trade: Early GK 400RB

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Smokin' Toaster, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Price:
    $250.00
    EDITED - These are Pictures of the actual amp. Previously I had a sample picture to show the vintage of the amp.

Early model GK 400 RB WITH rack ears. Minor Scuffing as you would expect from a 30 year old amp, but in very nice shape over all. Works and sounds great, I just don't use it any more. Will consider a class D lightweight amp in trade, (No Ampegs, sorry). If your class D is higher end than my 400RB I'll consider throwing in some cash if I like the amp.

IMG_1400.JPG
    IMG_1401.JPG IMG_1402.JPG

$250.00 Shipped Or make me an offer.

EDITED - These are the pictures of the actual amp. I'm guessing the manufacture date is March of 1983. Since GK introduced the 400RB in 1982, this would indeed be a very early model.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    Kevnn4 likes this.
  2. eltonsbass

eltonsbass

Dec 19, 2006
    Nashville
    pm'd

3. Thank you eltonsbass! The 400RB is headed north to Nashville.