Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For sale or trade: Trace Elliot AH350 SM 7-band head

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Planet Boulder, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Welp, I've got enough Trace stuff and, due to some practice space changes, I don't really need this particular head anymore, so I'll entertain trade offers or I'll sell it outright for $200.00 + shipping.

The head is in good condition with two issues:
    1. The XLR outlet has become disengaged with the face plate on the front. It can be easily attached if you need to do so - I never needed to do so because I never ran anything out of it.

2. The mute button works, but it can be quirky. Sometimes it functions in a manner opposite than designed, but it is no big deal at all - it works.

The head is rated at 350 watts at 4 ohms and it is encased in a tolex-covered case that has been used, but not abused. This was purchased from another TBer who had taken care of it as well, so it would serve someone quite nicely.

Note that there is only one speaker out (by design), but you can simply daisy-chain two cabs, which is what I did - worked great.

Shipping will run $25.00 and I'll only ship to the lower 48 states (apologies in advance for this) via UPS ground.

If you're interested in trading for it, I'm open to most anything, I suppose. I'm not necessarily "looking" for anything in particular, but I'll certainly make a trade if the offer is right (and I'm not too picky - feel free to run it by me).

PM me if interested. I do accept PayPal and I pay the fee. The pic was taken by the previous owner, but there is ZERO difference in the condition from when he took the pic. I will gladly take more pics, if needed.

2. 5bassman

5bassman Supporting Member

May 4, 2005
    Kennesaw,GA
  3. dooft11

dooft11 Supporting Member

Dec 30, 2003
    HongKong
    seriously want some /TE stuff.. can you ship outside US?

4. Planet Boulder

Nov 10, 2001
    All - my apologies. I erroneously listed the wattage as "350 watts at 8ohms" - it's actually 350 watts at 4 ohms.

I apologize for the confusion.

5. Planet Boulder

Nov 10, 2001