1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD For Sale: Sadowsky RV4 w/ Singles Coils - #M2424 LPB *ABSOLUTLEY FLAWLESS*

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Modern Growl, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For Sale Only, sorry no trades.

**Up for sales is a !MINT! Sadowsky RV4 Lake Placid Blue with Sadowsky Single Coils installed at Rogers Shop**

I've owned this bass for about 6 months, and just cannot justifiy having 4 instruments at this time in my life (I don't gig)so this must go. This bass hasn't seen the light of day... never gigged with, only living room play. In absolutle perfect condition in every way! No dings, no dents ect... Weights about 8.9lbs.

Includes:
    Sadowksy Single Coils (HOT!)
    White Pickguard standard, ALSO Tort -Sadowsky Pickguard! - see pics
    Sadowsky Case
    Dunlop Straplocks

$1675.00!

This is a great deal for anyone looking for an RV4 in Lake Placid Blue. Tone is superb! If your reading this post, you konw what Sadowsky's are all about! My personal comments on this is it has the most tight, fat and quick fingerstyle tone I've ever played. Very tight sounding! Sorry I have to let this one go! :bawl: And again, you wont find a scratch on her! !*MINT*!

2. some more pics.

3. And here's a pic of the tort guard for the retro lovers!

4. Here's an outside shot:

5. PRICEDROP!

6. testing1two

testing1two Gold Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Southern California
    bump for a beautiful soul machine.

7. Forgive my ignorance, I know nothing of Sadowsky's only watching Will Lee tear his up with Paul and the boys. Is this instrument made in Tokyo?

Thanks

Dennis

8. Yes, its a Metro. As per Rogers's quote, they are of the same EXACT build quality as the US version, just not as many custom options (color, ect...)

9. Ronen

Ronen

Feb 9, 2003
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Great bass for a great price.
    I have the ash/maple version in the same color and stock HC pu's.
    I'm sure this one is a killer with the singles.

10. Indeed, thanks for the kind words. I'm really sorry I have to get rid of this. I posted that price to get rid of it as quickly as possible... hopefully someone sees this is a crazy good value...

11. closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.