1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD For Sale-SPECTOR EURO 5LX TW

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Shoe27, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoe27

Shoe27

Jan 27, 2012
    New Orleans
    Hello TB 'ers
    I am selling my 2012' Spector Euro 5 LX TW.
    It is absolutely MINT! Not a scratch or ding that I can see.
    I am the original owner. It comes in a Spector hardshell case. The case has a few minor scuffs,nothing big.

Matte Black staind finish-super smooth neck
    Alder Body-Neck thru construction
    24 fret Rosewood board / with Pearl Inlays
    EMG TW Single coil / Dual coil pickups / Spector tone pump
    Black Hardware

It is a great sounding and powerful bass. I am only selling it so I can buy a Spector Forte 4. So,with that said..the only trades I am interested in would be for a Forte 4
    with some cash on my end of course...thanks guys

I have over $ 2200 in it..so we will start at $1500[/ATTACH]

Attached Files:

2. RostyM

RostyM Supporting Member

May 1, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Beautiful bass. GLWS or trade.

3. Shoe27

Shoe27

Jan 27, 2012
    New Orleans
    Thanks Rosty..

4. Mike_R30

Mike_R30

Mar 26, 2012
    Long Island, NY
    Bump for a great looking Spector. How much does it weigh?

5. CBNJ

CBNJ Sorry brother.

Feb 13, 2009
    New Jersey
    Drool.. free bump.

6. Holdsg

Holdsg I should be practicing Gold Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Alta Loma, CA
    free bump for a great bass. I have a 4-string 35inch scale cousin at my house.

7. Shoe27

Shoe27

Jan 27, 2012
    New Orleans
    Thanks guys.. It is a little heavier than my Ian Hill. I will get a actual weight shortly.
    Holdsg..I have seen some of your ads, I know you appreciate nice gear man! Bump for you

If anyone is interested, I am a little flexible on price.

8. Shoe27

Shoe27

Jan 27, 2012
    New Orleans
    10.0 pounds even on the weight..
    I could also email better pics if needed.

9. Shoe27

Shoe27

Jan 27, 2012
    New Orleans
    Bump..

10. RostyM

RostyM Supporting Member

May 1, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Bump for a great buy and a beautiful bass. Can't believe this isn't moving. I've seen this bass and it's like new.

11. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    i've been keeping an eye on this thread. it's more want than need, honestly. i don't like a glossy black but the finish on this is amazing.

i don't think i have a bass that sounds similar, but i'm researching tone. how would you describe it?

do you mind posting a pic of the back and headstock?

12. Shoe27

Shoe27

Jan 27, 2012
    New Orleans
    Hey Burwrabit, sorry man, I've been a little under the weather today,and I'm just now checking the post. But, thanks for asking about the Spector. I will post some more pics in the early morning for you. The sound is best described as a "big clear powerful piano like tone". The neckthru body offers great sustain too. Also the TW pickups can run in single coil and dual coil mode or both,which give you more options. Although, I do prefer the dual coil mode.
    Anytime you are spending your hard earned cash,you should do some research. If you have not been to
    Spectorbass.com, check it out. Also check out some forums on talkbass here, there are a whole bunch of guys who really know Spector basses.
    One more thing, just to be clear, You said you don't like gloss black finishes, the bass in the picture next to my name is another Spector, the Ian Hill model,very nice bass but the gloss black does show every fingerprint and smudge. The bass for sale is a Matt Black stain finish,no gloss...the real beauty is, it does not show any fingerprints. It just looks cool all of the time.

13. Shoe27

Shoe27

Jan 27, 2012
    New Orleans
    Any more questions, just buzz me.
    If decide it is right for you, I can be a little flexible on price.

14. Shoe27

Shoe27

Jan 27, 2012
    New Orleans
    head10.

The one on the left is for sale in this ad

15. Shoe27

Shoe27

Jan 27, 2012
    New Orleans
    back10.

Bump.. for another pic

16. Burwabit

Burwabit Likes guitars that tune good and firm feelin women Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    thanks for the note and the pics. definitely have an interest. i need to move a little gear here locally on a couple of pending deals. when that happens, i should have enough to make an offer.

17. Levar

Levar

Sep 28, 2011
    Toronto
    Hi there, shipping to Canada?
    I might have cash in the next few days, selling my Euro5LX in Russia :)

18. Shoe27

Shoe27

Jan 27, 2012
    New Orleans
    Hey Levar, Thanks for asking about the Spector. I would consider shipping to Canada. I don't know much about international shipping,but I will look into it. Afterall, you're just our neighbor to the north.

19. Holdsg

Holdsg I should be practicing Gold Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Alta Loma, CA
    just an FYI, I have shipped many basses to our Canadian friends, used US Postal Service International Priority (you get tracking) and cost was less than shipping a bass from West Coast to East Coast via Fedex Ground or UPS Ground.

20. Shoe27

Shoe27

Jan 27, 2012
    New Orleans
    Hey Holdsg, thanks man...I did not know that. I didn't even realize USPS had a International priority. About how long did it take to ship to Canada?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.