Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For Sale SWR Golliath II

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by iriegnome, Jul 20, 2005.

1. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    This is a great condition PRE-FENDER SWR Goliath II. It is in perfect working condition with absolutely no issues. It has a couple of cracked bottom corners. I had the local Music Center install the Goliath III input plate that I bought Directly from SWR. The new jack plate not only has 1/4" in/outs, it has Neutric in/outs as well. Also, the cabinet is 4 Ohm. I also have a hard shell road case for it. The road case alone was $150.00. 1 of the latches is broke on the case. Other than that it is in great condition. E-mail me if you have any questions.
    I would prefer not to ship it since the weight with the case is probably about 125 pounds or so.
    I take BidPay, Pay Pal and Cashiers Check/Money Order. I will not sell to anyone outside the country or ship to anyone without a US Address.

2. lethargytartare

lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Chicago
    Hey! Didn't see an asking price. And are you looking for cash only?

3. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    I would only consider a trade for a Schroeder 1210. Maybe a Mini 12+. Cash - $400 + Shipping. If you would like the case, I will throw it in for freeeeeee :hyper:

4. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    Went to e-bay with it! :bawl:

5. Dave M

Dave M

Jun 12, 2005
    upper left corner
    Curious, but how did you come up with a 4 ohm impedance? Different drivers, I assume?

TIA

6. iriegnome

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    The cabinet was 4 Ohm.