For Sale/Trade Danelectro Hodad

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Wownirvana, Aug 4, 2003.

1. Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    Well this is a cool bass but it just isn't for me. It's a great bass and I wanted to save it for recording but who knows when that's going to be. I haven't picked it up and played it in over a month so I've decided to sell or trade it for something else. It has three lipstick pickups, 7 different pickup combinations, the best tuners and bridge that you can get on a Danelectro bass, tone and volume controls, and it comes in a black/gold sparkle finish. It is in excellent condition with only a few minor scratches. It lists for $500 on the Danelectro website (they aren't made anymore though). I'm selling it for $250 shipped or I will consider trading for just about anything except for effects pedals (unless it's a Sansamp Bass Driver) and guitars. I would love to have a 5 string bass, maybe a cool 4 string (BC Rich anyone?), a multitrack recorder, or some cymbals for my drumset. Speaker cabs are great too but you'd have to either pay for shipping or live close enough to meet me somewhere. If you want pictures of the bass just email and I'll send some to you.
  2. Wild Bill

Wild Bill

Dec 30, 2001
    Boston MA
    Hey this is a really old thread but I just wanted to see if you were still selling it because Ive been looking for a hodad for a while and I'd be willing to trad an Ibanez SRX 400 for it. Its a longscale bass with a single musicman style pickup, its perfect for hardcore,metal,or even funk and jazz. Its just not the bass for me though.