Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For sale/Trade in UK -Marleaux,Bossa

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by chris h, Dec 22, 2004.

1. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    Hi everyone,

I recently was involved in a nasty car accident which distroyed my car, and as a result I am looking to re-shuffle my collection slightly. I never thought I would have to loose these two but needs must.

So what I am looking for Is an outright sale on the Bossa, offers of around £650, and Maybe a trade on a good, possibly graphite necked fretted 5 string, OR a trade for a 5 string for BOTH basses, plus a little cash, to be discussed. Makes I am looking for especially are: Vigier, Zon, Alembic, Fbass. Please email me on cph2@aber.ac.uk if you have an offer. These are two amazing basses in a1 condition, perfectly set up and cared for.

Might consider fretless 5's but need to have hard wearing fretboard, eg graphite or delta-metal.

Pictures can be found at www.freewebs.com/harvestersbasses

Many thanks

2. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    bump! any offers?
    [​IMG]

3. Las Olas

Las Olas

Apr 20, 2003
    Scarborough, UK
    how much are you looking for the Marleaux?

4. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    Hello mate,

I really want to only get rid of the marleaux as part of a trade as outlined above; however I might be able to let it go for about £700.

Thanks
    Chris

5. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
  6. sagryf1

sagryf1

Oct 23, 2004
    Maybe interested in your BOSSA. Only problem is that I live in the USA.

Have you ever shipped to the good ole USA?

7. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    Hello mate thanks for your offer.

I have not ever shipped anything to the 'good old' USA but I am sure I could manage it; I have a couple of deals pending here in the UK though so let me get back to you if nothing materialises.

Thanks

Chris

8. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    bump.. any more UK offers?

Please contact me via email if you have a UK offer for the marleaux anyone. Around £650 please!

Cheers

Chris

9. golden_boy

golden_boy

Dec 27, 2004
    Hi, I have emailed you about the marleaux...

10. MAGUS®

MAGUS®

Dec 23, 2004
    UK
    Chris .. a little bit if info for you. If you get a US buyer, the best way to pay for it is for them to send you a moneygram. It certainly worked for me when i had to pay a friend in the US.
    I wanted some gear on US ebay where the seller only shipped inland. So i got my pal to bid and win, and then sent him the dollars through my local Thomas Cook travel agent. They found out where the nearest Moneygram outlet was to his address in Olney, Maryland, and he just picked up the cash in Dollars on his way home from work.
    It cost me £12 to send. No other fees.

11. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    Thanks very much for that helpful advice. I will certainly look into that If the UK deals do not happen. As it is, I have a couple interested so might not have to.

Thanks again

Chris (also lives in Oxford!)