1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

***** For Sale/Trade: Sadowsky NYC PJ VJ4 custom fretless *****

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by Fran Diaz, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Fran Diaz

Fran Diaz

Mar 28, 2002
    Santander, Spain
    Bassist
    I'm playing more and more upright bass and this beauty spends too much time in the closet.

You can find all the info and photos here:
    specs and photos

2500 Euros + shipping from Spain (postal code: 39006)

Trades/partial trades welcome: Sadowsky 4 string fretted basses. I'd love to get some NYC UV Jazz or P, but show me anything you have, I might like it. :)

You can check my profile on ebay (user: frandiaz) and I have other references if needed.

More photos on the link above:
    [​IMG]

2. Fran Diaz

Fran Diaz

Mar 28, 2002
    Santander, Spain
    Bassist
    bump,

open to trade/partial trades with 4 string fretted basses (especially if they are Sadowsky). Tell me what you have to offer :).

3. timmyc

timmyc

Nov 29, 2005
    UK
    I bet this sounds amazing

4. Fran Diaz

Fran Diaz

Mar 28, 2002
    Santander, Spain
    Bassist
    It sure does!!! But I'm dedicating more and more time to my upright bass and this bass 'steals' my study time. :eek:

5. Fran Diaz

Fran Diaz

Mar 28, 2002
    Santander, Spain
    Bassist
    hehe. My wife understands my addiction :D

On the other side, if I sell my fretless before my new baby is born (first week of July) I'll spend a good chunk of this money on a present for my wife. This is our 4th kid, she sure deserves it, and the surprise is bigger than if I use 'declared' family money ;)

This is a great bass so if you want it, it's already halfway from NYC to Israel. :)

6. Fran Diaz

Fran Diaz

Mar 28, 2002
    Santander, Spain
    Bassist
    SOLD

7. Fran Diaz

Fran Diaz

Mar 28, 2002
    Santander, Spain
    Bassist
    This bass has found a new home.

Nenor is the new owner of this stunning Sadowsky.

congrats and thanks :)