1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade: Velvet Animas...

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by flyingmarcel, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Everyone,

After my very temporary satisfaction with the Animas, I am going back to Spirocores for the 3rd and (I swear) last time. The Animas are great strings, but just don't do it for me on this bass..

I bought these strings and put them on last Thursday - like I said very short period, just sound funny to me (compared to the spiros) and not like I remember them sounding on my last bass. I purchased these from another TBDB member for $99 USD shipping included and would like to get $85 USD for these strings (shipping included to the US/Canada). I believe I am the third owner of these strings, but that these strings have seen less than a month of action overall. Windings are in good condition and would be great for checking out at less than a third the cost of a new set.

I would also be open to trading these for a set of Spirocore Weichs in pretty good condition, if anyone has fallen (temporarily) out of love with their Spirocores and might be looking for a change.

Thanks,

fm

2. shakernow

shakernow

Mar 25, 2009
    PM sent

3. Payment Pending....

4. funkyfretless

funkyfretless Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    ill take them if it falls through..