1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD For Sale: USA EBMM Sterling HS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by petch, Jan 3, 2018.

1. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    Price:
    $850
    Strings:
    Up for sale is my EBMM Carbon Blue Pearl Sterling HS with Moonstone pickguard. I purchased it as new old stock in March 2013. The serial number (per EBMM) places its date of birth as 8-20-08, but it was most certainly brand new when I got it. It is in excellent shape, as I am the careful type, and it split playing time with 3 other basses. Minimal fret wear. There are no dings, scratches or dents just the usual pickguard scuffing (light) and a faint indicator of where I rest my right forearm. The bass is all original (except for Schaller straplocks) and the oil/wax neck back has been maintained according to EBMM recommendations. These basses have a fantastic 1.5” “jazz” neck. It plays perfectly, sounds awesome, and has zero issues. Weight is 9 lbs, 7 ounces. The HS configuration single coil tames the MM crunch when desired, and the 5-way selector switch enables many different sounds. I can only locate one of the original strap buttons, so I will include the 3” padded Levy's strap with Loctited hardware and the installed Schaller buttons. The included hard case is a beater for transport purposes, but it will get it to you safely. Why sell? My second Sadowsky is on the way, and I must reduce the stable or face sleeping on the couch for an undetermined period. All photos taken 1/3/2018. Asking $850 shipped to CONUS, no trade offers (see “sleeping on couch”), and Paypal only please. Thanks for looking!

001 (Copy). 002 (Copy). 003 (Copy). 004 (Copy). 005 (Copy). 006 (Copy). 007 (Copy). 008 (Copy).

2. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Pm on the way

3. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    Replied.

4. 73jbass

73jbass Supporting Member

Apr 17, 2004
    Ellenwood,Ga.
    My favorite Sterling variant. Love position 4.

petch likes this.
  5. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    Photobump! Here she is looking her very best shortly after I got her. DSC_0608 for TB sale.

6. Maynjo

Maynjo Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Jacksonville, NC
    Oh man that's a beautiful Sterling. That color is fantastic.

petch likes this.
  7. petch

petch Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2001
    Medina, Ohio
    Off to a new home!

Maynjo and rojo412 like this.