1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD For Sale: Warwick Hellborg Preamp, Big Cab, Hi Cab - Nashville

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by shaft311, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaft311

shaft311 Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    The Preamp I can ship. The two cabinets will be local pickup only.

Preamp: $1525 shipped and insured - Sold pending funds!
    Big Cab: $1500 (local pickup)
    Hi Cab: $550 (local pickup) - SOLD

Prices are firm.

Paypal accepted.

NO TRADES. Please no PM's such as HAY I KNOW YOU SAID NO TRADES LOL BUT WILL YOU TRADE FOR _____________?

Hellborg Preamp:
    In perfect condition. This preamp is truly a work of magic. If you're looking at this ad, you probably already know about it.

These sell for $2400 new.

The Hellborg Preamp delivers extreme headroom. That means absolutely minimal noise and a capacity to deal with transients and peaks like no other bass amp before. It is designed with the quality and circuitry solutions found in the greatest recording consoles. In fact the transformer balanced DI out, although normally used to feed the signal to a PA system, is designed as direct to tape or disc recording output. There are both high and low impedance inputs provided through a combo- ΒΌ" (high impedance)/XLR (low impedance) jack. The EQ section provides shelving EQ for high (15kHz) and low band (40Hz) and an inductive (coil based) EQ for the mids with stepped (fixed) frequency and continuously variable gain. Choices of frequencies are as follows: 110, 300 and 800Hz for low mids, 1.5, 3 and 5 kHz for high mids. All transformers and coils are optimally shielded in MU-metal housing. Whether passive or active the Hellborg Preamp will make your bass sound better.

Input: Neutrik "combo" jack (1/4" and XLR)
    Clip Indicator: Green (correct operation level); Red (clipping)
    Input Gain: 66 dB
    Input Impedance: 50k Ohm; XLR 600 Ohm
    EQ Bass: 60 Hz, +/-18dB
    EQ Lo-Mid: 110 Hz, 300 Hz or 800 Hz (selectable), +/- 15dB
    EQ Hi-Mid: 1,5 kHz, 3kHz or 5 kHz (selectable), +/- 15 dB
    EQ Treble: 10 kHz, +/- 18 dB
    DI Output: XLR trnasformer balanced (0 dB, 600 Ohms)
    Tuner Output: 0dB
    Line Output: 2x +6dB

Hellborg 2x12 Hi Cab:
    This Hellborg cab has dual 12" coaxial speakers and is very loud. It's designed to be used with a larger bass cabinet and to cut through loud guitars. It's got a bit of wear on the outside, but functions perfectly and sounds great. It produces very clear, studio monitor-like sound.

$1400 new

Frequency Response 50Hz - 8kHz
    Power Rating 200 watts RMS
    Peak 400 watts
    Impedance 4 ohms
    Sensitivity 100dB SPL @ 1w/1m
    Speaker 2 x Celestion 12" full range speakers Dimensions (H x W x D) 26.5" x 21" x 15"
    Weight 53lb

Hellborg 2x15 Big Cab:
    This is a full range cabinet with a Celestial 15" bass driver facing upward in the bottom of the cabinet, and a proprietary 15" Celestial full range coaxial speaker up top. This is one of the cleanest sounding bass cabinets you will ever have the pleasure of playing through. It has heavy duty casters for tilting back and rolling the cab, and a stainless handle for moving it around.

These are hard to find for sale in the states. This is a world tour-class cabinet. P-Nut of 311 uses several of these cabs in combination with Hellborg Hi Cabs in his live rig.

I will not deliver. You must pick up.

Retail is $3200. I found one for sale for $2400 new. You can't beat my price.

Some additional specs:
    Type 2x15 direct radiating bandpass cabinet
    Frequency Response 40Hz - 20kHz
    Power Rating 500 watts
    MS Peak 1000 watts
    Impedance 4 ohms
    Sensitivity 102dB SPL @ 1w/1m
    Speaker 1 x custom designed Celestion 15" coaxial speaker and 1 x 15"Celestion bass speaker
    Dimensions (H x W x D) 42" x 21" x 18"
    Weight 92.6lb

rKtbF2Zh.

aaVUbEAh.

s6YcAKCh.

qwC7gnQh.

H6qV6kjh.

wf91w2Kh.

jdXKERYh.

HxtFutXh.

pBe56a5h.

vNNXi0kh.

X1JMFb4h.

2. shaft311

Apr 13, 2010
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Morning bump.

3. rlsuarezv

rlsuarezv

May 2, 2013
    Chile
    Hello,, I want the Hi Cab, , I know you say local pick up,.. but for me is not possible, I already have the Big Cab, and the Preamp, and the Hellborg Amp. Please help me to complete my dream system. Would you ship to FL33172 ?

4. shaft311

Apr 13, 2010
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    If you pay UPS Store packing/shipping costs, then yes.

5. rlsuarezv

rlsuarezv

May 2, 2013
    Chile
    Great! Do you have any idea how much that would be? . Shipping cost for my Big Cab ( 140 Lbs ) from Seattle to FL33172 cost me USD 250.00.- Fedex Ground.-

6. shaft311

Apr 13, 2010
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    I can check.. let me weigh it. It'll be a little while.

I'll mark the sale as Pending!

7. shaft311

Apr 13, 2010
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Sending you a PM

8. shaft311

Apr 13, 2010
    Mt. Juliet, TN
    Preamp sale is pending
    Hi Cab is SOLD