Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For Sale: Warwick Thumb NT 4-String (No Trades)...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Knavery, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Knavery

Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    **EDIT** For $1599.00, I've decided to throw in the Fender Rumble 100. It is like new. Never taken out of house. All you pay is shipping.

For sale is a 2002-2003 Warwick Thumb Neck-Thru 4-String. I had shopped around long and hard looking and trying out Warwicks before I finally settled on this bass. I really lucked out with this due to its swirly finish and overall excellent condition. On siting the neck, it looks straight as an arrow, and there doesn't appear to be any fret-bulging outside of the neck. The bass plays and sounds excellent. I have never played out with this bass due to not currently being in a band, but it should be. I have also taken good care of the bass with regular waxing.

I purchased a Warwick hardshell case seperately, which I'll include with the purchase. If the buyer wants the gig bag, extra shipping costs may apply. Also includes wax, truss rod wrench, and manual.

Hehe.. ^^^ Same description I used on eBay. Anyway, it saved me time. Here's a description of the Thumb for anyone who doesn't already know about them.

The Thumb Bass is a favorite with the world's most successful and innovative bass players, both for its technology and for its tone. Its elegant and epoch-making design, ergonomically adapted to the human body, has spawned a host of imitators. The Thumb Bass is crafted from selected bubinga pommelé, ovangkol, and ebony hard woods. These attractive, exotic woods, combined with Warwick's unique construction techniques, maximize the instrument's stability and maintain remarkable overall compactness.

Asking: $1599.00 for bass, hard shell Warwick case, and gig bag. I'll charge the same flat fee for Talkbassers' with Rockbag interest.

Attached Files:

2. Faded

Faded

Dec 26, 2004
    Santa Barbara
    I dig the figuring. Very nice.

3. Knavery

Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Bump... There must be some interest in this killer bass. If the price is too high, shoot me a figure.

4. ericdraven

ericdraven

Apr 16, 2006
    hi ,

Do you still the bass , am keen to get the neck thru only . But will you be willing to ship it to singapore and if so how much is the cost . Would you settle for 1599 inclusive of shipping by any chance

regards eric draven