Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

For Talkbass first. Hopefully a collector's item.

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Joe Nerve, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    Our new CD has arrived and you can sample and/or buy it today, right here, right now. I'd appreciate the support. :)

I'd like to think that the first 500 of these we sell are going to one day become collector's items, as the CD pressing people didn't put the label we've just been signed to on the traycard. (www.heyday.com) There's a WHOLE nuther thread about that here. They've agreed (I think) to fix 500 of the thousand we ordered, so the first 5 to go will only have our label, Sugarcat Records, on it.

We're not posting the above page on the site until the release party wednesday.

Thanks.

2. Joe Nerve

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Hey Joe - sorry, i'm strapped for cash right now, but I listened to the sampler. Sounds pretty good - good luck.

Hey Joe - congratulations! I'd buy a cd but you're music really ain't my thing.

Hey Joe - Yeah. I want one. I've been waiting for it to finally come out. Yipeeee!!!

Hey Joe - I'd sooner buy a Britney CD. You insult talkbass by calling yourself a musician. In my opinion of course.

Hey Joe - I dont' really like the stuff but I'm all for supporting the arts. We're all in this together ya know. I'm gonna take 3 CDs.

Hey Joe - I listened to the sampler (which is pretty cool by the way - did you do it?) and I am quite sure this CD is going to be a collector's item.

Hey Joe - Best of luck. I listen to jazz only but here's a free bump for ya.

---------------------

Feel free to cut and paste.

3. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001

Sounds good, but ^ like the music, not so much the vocalist.

Best wishes with it though, it really is high quality music.

4. Thee

Thee

Feb 11, 2004
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Hey Joe - sorry, i'm strapped for cash right now, but I listened to the sampler. Sounds pretty good - good luck.

I dig that pirate/plant a tree song, I remember that one from a while back.

5. Hey Joe - Yeah. I want one. I've been waiting for it to finally come out. Yipeeee!!!

You just gotta do the same when I release my crappy CD-R ;).

6. Hey Joe - sorry, i'm strapped for cash right now, but I listened to the sampler. Sounds pretty good - good luck.

Once I get my new amp I'll buy a copy for sure. Just really need that amp before mine decides to not turn on one day.

7. dodgy_ian

dodgy_ian

Apr 9, 2001
    Newcastle, UK

Keep it up tho!!

Dodge

8. SciFiGuy

SciFiGuy

Dec 27, 2003
    Madison, IN
    Hey Joe - where ya goin' with that gun in your hand?

(shrugs....follows link to samples)

9. steal-o-matic

steal-o-matic

Apr 11, 2004
    thats not my style, but i freakin dig it,man

10. Joe Nerve

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Just found out there was a problem with the paypal link. I thought nobody was buying it.

It's fixed so if you're interested you can go there and purchase it now. Thanks.

http://thenerve.info/nerve_cd.htm