Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

for the canadians

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by suasa, Jul 30, 2004.

1. okay an idea posting it here because the feedback forum isnt open yet anyway in the new classifieds section since it is being redone anyway i was thinking that a section could be put in for canadians so they dont have to go looking through all the posts to find ones where the seller lives in canada. i mean for most of us we will be paying more for shipping and customs than many of our purchases from the states so its just a thought any feedback welcome and dont mind the total lack of grammar

2. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    I'd also put in a suggestion for another separate section for Europeans. Since the EU, they don't have the same money issues shipping betwee EU nations that we in North America do have. Across the ocean is a bit of a different story.

3. Nick Gann

Nick Gann Talkbass' Tubist in Residence

Mar 24, 2002
    Silver Spring, MD
    Yeah, there is actually a place for suggestions. It's called the suggestion box. How about we go there right...... NOW.

4. sorry for postin in the wrong thread but yah the european idea is good too.